Resources in Lane County
- Krishna Avalon, L.Ac
Licensed Acupuncturist, Nutritionist, Energy Healing
Mary Thimish, MSOM L. Ac
150 Shelton McMurphey Blvd, Suite 206, Eugene, OR 97401 541-727-0543
Pearl Acupuncture provides cancer care for individuals undergoing chemotherapy or radiation therapy, and for those in recovery. Our treatments help minimize side effects of conventional therapy, support the immune system and build core vitiality during and beyond treatment.
- Animal Communicator - Pets react and respond to changes in their home environment. Have you been wondering how your pet is handling what is happening to you while going through treatment?
Giving your animals a voice, with heart!
- Luckydog day & night care & spa
Cancer Treatment Centers
- Ivy Colter - Chef
Would you like a nice hot meal delivered and waiting for you at home tonight?
Shoulder Shirts by Debbie Cope
Custom shirts designed to open at the shoulders
Gluten Free Options
- Gluten Free RN - Nadine Grzeskowiak RN, CEN
- Blessings Wheatfree Bakery
- Divine Cupcake
The Divine Cupcake is a vegan organic cupcakery. We offer dozens of flavors all of which can be made gluten free and many can be made sugar or soy free. We offer at least two flavors of gluten free in our cafe everyday and have a least one sugar free option every Monday. Special orders can be placed by phone or online. We also have a great tea menu and serve artisan coffee.
Al Philips M.S. LMT, Reiki Master
85995 Bailey Hill Rd., Eugene, OR 97405 541-485-6271
Therese Bauer LMT
- Rent A Nurse - Deanna Schilling, RN
- Elizabeth Howard
Certified Nutritional Therapy Practitioner (NTP)
Certified Living Foods Practitioner and Chef
- Evergreen Nutrition
Terri Williams, C.C.N.
541-485-5100 Toll Free 1-800-238-5809
1653 Willamette St., Eugene, OR 97401
- Broadway Apothecary 1515 Oak St. Eugene, OR (541)684-9352 (888) 644-9352
River Road Health Mart Pharmacy, 884 River Rd, Eugene, OR (541) 636-3522
Tiffany's Drug Store Pharmacy, 88310 Territorial Rd., Veneta, OR97487 (541)-935-2201
- Bodywise Physical Therapy
- Eugene Physical Therapy
54 Oakway Center Eugene, OR 97401 541-687-7005
1210 Oak St., Eugene, OR 97401 541-345-2064
Positive Thinking Resources
- I AM CHANT - Creat a daily chant to empower your soul!
Creative Mind Publications
Katharine M. Emlen
Prosthesis, lymphedema sleeves
- Cynthia’s for Women - Specializing in Breast Prosthesis
335 Pearl St., Eugene, OR 97401 541-345-9204
- Ruth's Foundations
2823 Oak Street, Eugene, OR 97405-3649 (541) 686-0656
- Candlelighters - for children with cancer
Mary Lou Bradley email@example.com 541-687-0697
Robyn Thompson firstname.lastname@example.org 541-343-4528
- Wellness Groups - Cancer Support
Joanna Valente dunn, M.A. - Licensed Professional Counselor, National Certified Counselor
Wellness Groups value and support each member as a whole individual in all aspects of their life: Physical Health, Spiritual Health, Emotional Health, Social Health, Intellectual Health and Occupational/Work Health.
- Contact the local cancer centers for current information about support groups that are being offered in our area.