Surgery Happens Basket
Surgery Happens Basket contains essential products that can be used daily while recovering from surgery. The products bring comfort, encourage healing, moisturize the skin, settle nausea and encourage deep breathing; supporting the body for an easier recovery.
This basket contains:
- Cozy Comfort Pillow - use to pad a tender area after surgery. The pillow is handy to tuck under the seat belt to guard tender tissues while traveling in the car.
- Comfort Flax Pack - may be used cold or warmed to help to reduce swelling and ease discomfort.
- Vitamin E Oil - apply to scar to encourage healing.
- Lip and Body Balm - moisturizes dry skin and lips.
- Tea - sip on tea to settle an upset stomach, or to provide a sense of calm.
- Ginger Chews - eases nausea. Dissolved in hot water can settle queasy stomach.
- Bubbles - encourages inhaling and exhaling deeply, an important part of recovery from surgery. Bubbles also makes you smile and that helps brighten your mood.
- Gum - Xylitol gum is great to chew when it’s difficult to brush your teeth. Xylitol inhibits growth of bacteria that cause cavities. It also helps to moisturize a dry mouth.
Brands may be substituted without notice.
The information above is not meant to take the place of advice or medical treatment by your doctor. Consult your doctor for specific recommendations for your individual situation.